Announces UK & Ireland Tour
The Helix, Dublin – 23 May 2022
Tickets €25 inclusive on sale 10am this
Friday via Ticketmaster
Debut album, ‘Ashlyn’, out now on Mom + Pop Music
“Rising pop force…taking sole control of her artistry” CLASH
“Buoyant...pop-driven piano ballads” The Line of Best Fit
“A formidable new force in the pop world” NME
“[An] effortless voice” The FADER
Hot on the heels of the release of her beautiful debut album, ‘Ashlyn’, out now on Mom + Pop Music, rising star Ashe announces London dates in 2021 and a UK & Ireland tour in 2022. Ashe is set to play two consecutive shows at London’s Lafayette on 13th and 14th September 2021, which rapidly sold out last week, so a date at the prestigious O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in 2022 has been added today due to exceptional demand. The young Californian artist has also shared details of her UK tour in 2022, with dates in Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham and Dublin, tickets here. Recently, Ashe performed ‘Moral of the Story’ on ITV’s This Morning here, ‘Me Without You’ on Late Night With Seth Meyers here, duetted with FINNEAS on ‘Till Forever Falls Apart’ on Today here and ‘xxx’ on American Idol here.
Ashe’s latest single, ‘Me Without You’, dropped last week and was accompanied by a striking video with creative direction by Ashe and directed by Jason Lester (LAUV & Conan Gray, Sabrina Carpenter), watch here. Ashe’s debut album ‘Ashlyn’ is the follow-up to ‘Moral of the Story’ Chapters 1 & 2 (a double EP executive produced by FINNEAS). Building elaborate symphonies around her most intimate revelations, Ashe adorns her new songs with elements of everything from orchestral pop to grandiose ’70s rock to sublimely timeless piano balladry. ‘Ashlyn’ also includes her acclaimed collaboration with FINNEAS ‘Till Forever Falls Apart’ (which has amassed 63 million streams since it’s March release), her monster hit ‘Moral Of the Story’ (with 803 million streams to date - watch her performance with Niall from Royal Albert Hall for The Late Late show here) and her breakout track ‘Save Myself’.
Listen to ‘Ashlyn’ HERE
A graduate from the prestigious Berklee College of Music, Ashe’s meteoric rise includes amassing nearly a million Instagram followers, over 9.5 million monthly Spotify listeners, one million TikTok followers and over 2.5 billion video views. Ashe recently contributed an original song, ‘The Same’, to the new film and soundtrack, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, her second placement in the wildly popular Netflix franchise. She made her stunning late-night TV debut alongside Niall Horan on The Late Late Show with James Corden, taped at London’s famed Royal Albert Hall watch it here, and her daytime debut on Ellen at the top of 2021 here.
2021 is proving to be an incredibly exciting year for the young artist; Ashe has been named a YouTube Music Artist on the Rise, where she will produce a unique content series including a performance and immersive mini documentary that will give fans an inside look into Ashe's musical journey so far. She also performed for GRAMMY.com’s ‘Reimagined At Home’ series, watch her take on Norah Jones’ classic track ‘Don’t Know Why’ HERE.
UK/Ireland tour dates:
13/9/21 - Lafayette, London (sold out)
14/9/21 - Lafayette, London (sold out)
23/5/22 - The Helix, Dublin
25/5/22 - O2 Ritz, Manchester
26/5/22 - SWG3, Glasgow
28/5/22 - Stylus, Leeds
30/5/22 - O2 Institute, Birmingham
31/5/22 - O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London
‘Ashlyn’ album artwork
Photo credit: Dana Trippe
Website / Instagram / Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION & VENUE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
In line with Government guidelines performances have returned to The Helix at full capacity. This means that it is likely that people not in your group will be sitting next to you, however everyone gaining access to The Helix will be vaccinated and will be required to wear a mask (except when eating/drinking). For your safety, and in line with government guidelines, we are required to introduce the below measures to help ensure we keep our staff and patrons safe as well as providing you with peace of mind.
ESSENTIAL COVID 19 INFORMATION FOR VALID ENTRY TO THE HELIX:
- Please do not attend The Helix if you have symptoms of Covid-19
- In order to gain access to The Helix, it is required that you provide a copy of your EU Digital COVID Vaccination Certificate or COVID-19 Recovery Certificate (recovery within last 6 months) and photo ID when asked upon entering the venue. Please have these ready before entering the queue management system.
- Negative PCR, Antigen/Lateral Flow tests are not acceptable for entry
- Please put on your mask before entering the building and keep it on at all times, including during the performance. Masks are required at all times by patrons aged 9 and over, except for a brief moment when eating or drinking, while in the venue, for the respect and safety of your fellow patrons.
- The Theatre & The Mahony Hall have Air Handling Units which extract air from the room and supply it with fresh air in line with EU Legislation. More at the bottom of this document.
- Accompanied minors (children under 18 years of age) are not required to be fully vaccinated or recovered to attend events and do not need to show a COVID-19 cert
- Unaccompanied minors are required to be fully vaccinated or recovered to attend events and do need to show a COVID-19 cert
- Boooker details for events will have their information kept on file after the event for contact tracing purposes. Your GDPR rights will not be affected
- To avoid disappointment, please arrive early to The Helix to help avoid congestion and to allow time for presentation of your ticket and Vaccination/Recovery certificate.
- Due to Covid restrictions, guests will be asked to take their seats shortly after arrival.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building. Sanitizer can be found at our numerous sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
- Our professional cleaning staff are sanitizing highly used touchpoints on an ongoing basis throughout the venue.
- Staff will wear masks and follow the Helix’s Covid policies to ensure patron’s safety.
- If possible, please us contactless payments when purchasing from the Café and Confectionary stands
- Ticket scanning will be contactless and staff will scan your ticket while maintaining social distancing and will direct you to your seat while maintaining a distance.
- Please ensure social distancing while queuing for entry and please adhere to all Covid regulations and announcements while in the venue, such as: social distancing where possible, using hand sanitizer and practicing good hygiene etiquette.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-transferable.
- It is required that you remain in your assigned seat and do not move to any empty seat or move around the theatre/hall.
- If you have recently returned from another country (in the last 14 days) please do not come to The Helix unless you have completed government requirements such as quarantining, self-isolation, testing etc.
- Please do not gather in large groups or mix with people from outside your household inside or outside of the Helix.
- These requirements are supplemental to any government guidelines/announcements.
Info on our Air Handling Units
- Air Handling Unit info: Our auditoriums are standalone sealed rooms when all doors are closed. A Minstral Air, Air Handling Unit is dedicated to each room. AHUs have the capability for heating or cooling the auditoriums. AHUs also have the capacity to continually exchange 100 % fresh air in the auditoriums to comply with COVID-19 REHVA regulations. The Building Management System (BMS) that controls the AHUs is programmed to supply 100% fresh air into the room and extract 100% air from the room before, during and after the room is occupied by an audience, staff or performers. The Air Handling Units dampers are closed to prevent any " recycling " of air in the auditorium. The BMS is monitored regularly checked for compliance by DCU Estates and The Helix.