Strictly Theatre Co presents
Ian Waite and Vincent Simone….Act Two
The Ballroom Boys double act Ian Waite and Vincent Simone are set to return with their
brand new show - Ian Waite and Vincent Simone….ACT TWO, after the roaring success
of their 5 star rated 2019 tour!
The fabulous Strictly Come Dancing stars promise another wonderful evening of old-fashioned
variety - dance, comedy and song!
With beautiful costumes, gorgeous lighting and world class routines, including the Viennese
Waltz, the Foxtrot, the Rhumba… and of course… there has to be another incredible
Argentine Tango routine by the master! The boys will be joined by their stunning dance
partners and a world class singer.
If you enjoyed The Ballroom Boys, then make sure you don’t miss the hilarious dancing
duo when they bring you….ACT TWO!
***** WORLD-CLASS The News Letter
***** A HUGELY ENTERTAINING NIGHT OUT Crawley Observer
***** WHAT A SHOW! Elementary Whats On
Reviews from the 2019 production
VIP Meet and Greet information -
The VIP ticket includes show ticket, plus a pre-show Meet & Greet with Ian & Vincent, a signed
photo & VIP Lanyard.
The meet and greet is PRE-SHOW, 90 minutes before the show begins. All VIP ticket holders
must arrive at least 10 minutes before the meet and greet is due to start. Anyone arriving late may
not be permitted.
7:30pm show - VIP 6pm (arrive by 5:50pm)
Age Recommendation 14+
May contain haze, smoke, pyrotechnics and flashing lights.
Ian & Vincent - documentary
Ian & Vincent - trailer
All events at The Helix are subject to the most current Government Guidelines relating to the management of Covid 19. The Helix reserve the right to make any necessary changes to seating to ensure that all social distancing guidelines can be met.'
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION & VENUE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
In line with Government guidelines performances have returned to The Helix at full capacity. This means that it is likely that people not in your group will be sitting next to you, however everyone gaining access to The Helix will be vaccinated and will be required to wear a mask (except when eating/drinking). For your safety, and in line with government guidelines, we are required to introduce the below measures to help ensure we keep our staff and patrons safe as well as providing you with peace of mind.
ESSENTIAL COVID 19 INFORMATION FOR VALID ENTRY TO THE HELIX:
- Please do not attend The Helix if you have symptoms of Covid-19
- In order to gain access to The Helix, it is required that you provide a copy of your EU Digital COVID Vaccination Certificate or COVID-19 Recovery Certificate (recovery within last 6 months) and photo ID when asked upon entering the venue. Please have these ready before entering the queue management system.
- Negative PCR, Antigen/Lateral Flow tests are not acceptable for entry
- Please put on your mask before entering the building and keep it on at all times, including during the performance. Masks are required at all times by patrons aged 9 and over, except for a brief moment when eating or drinking, while in the venue, for the respect and safety of your fellow patrons.
- The Theatre & The Mahony Hall have Air Handling Units which extract air from the room and supply it with fresh air in line with EU Legislation. More at the bottom of this document.
- Accompanied minors (children under 18 years of age) are not required to be fully vaccinated or recovered to attend events and do not need to show a COVID-19 cert
- Unaccompanied minors are required to be fully vaccinated or recovered to attend events and do need to show a COVID-19 cert
- Boooker details for events will have their information kept on file after the event for contact tracing purposes. Your GDPR rights will not be affected
- To avoid disappointment, please arrive early to The Helix to help avoid congestion and to allow time for presentation of your ticket and Vaccination/Recovery certificate.
- Due to Covid restrictions, guests will be asked to take their seats shortly after arrival.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building. Sanitizer can be found at our numerous sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
- Our professional cleaning staff are sanitizing highly used touchpoints on an ongoing basis throughout the venue.
- Staff will wear masks and follow the Helix’s Covid policies to ensure patron’s safety.
- If possible, please us contactless payments when purchasing from the Café and Confectionary stands
- Ticket scanning will be contactless and staff will scan your ticket while maintaining social distancing and will direct you to your seat while maintaining a distance.
- Please ensure social distancing while queuing for entry and please adhere to all Covid regulations and announcements while in the venue, such as: social distancing where possible, using hand sanitizer and practicing good hygiene etiquette.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-transferable.
- It is required that you remain in your assigned seat and do not move to any empty seat or move around the theatre/hall.
- If you have recently returned from another country (in the last 14 days) please do not come to The Helix unless you have completed government requirements such as quarantining, self-isolation, testing etc.
- Please do not gather in large groups or mix with people from outside your household inside or outside of the Helix.
- These requirements are supplemental to any government guidelines/announcements.
Info on our Air Handling Units
- Air Handling Unit info: Our auditoriums are standalone sealed rooms when all doors are closed. A Minstral Air, Air Handling Unit is dedicated to each room. AHUs have the capability for heating or cooling the auditoriums. AHUs also have the capacity to continually exchange 100 % fresh air in the auditoriums to comply with COVID-19 REHVA regulations. The Building Management System (BMS) that controls the AHUs is programmed to supply 100% fresh air into the room and extract 100% air from the room before, during and after the room is occupied by an audience, staff or performers. The Air Handling Units dampers are closed to prevent any " recycling " of air in the auditorium. The BMS is monitored regularly checked for compliance by DCU Estates and The Helix.