The Helix General Policy:
We regret tickets may not be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
Latecomers and those who leave the auditorium may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or until the interval. Admission cannot always be guaranteed.
Cameras, tape recorders, video equipment or any other recording devices are not permitted.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- Circumstances may necessitate unavoidable changes to performances, dates and events
- We regret but tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except on the cancellation of the performance.
- If the performance or event has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded if more than half of it has taken place.
- Latecomers will not be admitted to the theatre until a suitable break or interval.
- The Helix reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove persons on the grounds of public safety or anti-social behaviour.
- Patrons with tickets purchased from unauthorised sellers may be refused entry.
- The use of cameras or audio and video recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be used in The Helix Bar or shop.
- Where voucher redemption is made by telephone the tickets purchased will be reserved for five working days, pending physical receipt of vouchers which must be returned to The Helix Box Office in order to complete the transaction (we advise a secure method of delivery such as registered or swift post).
- Gift vouchers cannot be used for online payments.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
- The Helix cannot be held responsible for delayed or lost post.
- Children under 16 yrs need to be accompanied by an adult.
Severe Weather Cancellation Policy:
In the event of cancellation by the venue due to snow or very severe weather please note:
- Whereby the venue cancels a show the venue will make all reasonable efforts to contact all patrons affected via phone and email.
- A notice will be placed on website and through all social media channels.
- A notice will be visibly placed around venue and on venue Box Office phone lines.
- Full attempts will be made to seat patrons in another suitable performance. Where this is not possible full refunds will be allocated for the performance tickets. No refunds will be made towards any other out of pocket expenses.
In the event a patron is unable to attend a show due to snow or very severe weather please note:
- If the show goes ahead as planned all reasonable efforts will be made by the venue to move a patron unable to attend to another suitable performance if and when available
- Whereby this is not possible or suitable the venue is under no obligation to make any refund to patrons relating to tickets purchased for this performance or any other expenses which may have occurred.
- Doors to The Helix open two hours prior to a performance.
Latecomers will only be admitted during a suitable break. This is at the discretion
of our front of house staff.
Bringing your family:
- Age appropriateness: Please enquire with our box office as
to the suitability of the show you are booking. Anyone over 12 months must hold
a valid ticket.
- Babies: For the comfort and enjoyment of all, children under 12 months may not
be admitted to certain performances. Please check with box office in advance.
Baby changing facilities are available on the ground floor. A buggy park facility
is available for certain performances. Please note car/booster seats are not
permitted within the venues.
- The Helix is fully accessible, with double door access to all venues
and a set-down area outside the main doors. Venues are fitted with an infra-red
hearing loop system and can accommodate wheelchair users, but this must be
advised to the box office while booking your tickets. Our accessible toilets have
adapted fittings including hand rails and support bars.
Terms and Conditions:
- By using The Helix’s website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.thehelix.ie. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to www.thehelix.ie
- The Helix may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of www.thehelix.ie will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
- Use of thehelix.ie:
- You agree to use www.thehelix.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.thehelix.ie. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within thehelix.ie.
- Intellectual Property:
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on www.thehelix.ie and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in The Helix or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.thehelix.ie content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.thehelix.ie content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.thehelix.ie content requires the prior written permission of The Helix.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability:
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes The Helix’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, The Helix shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- (a) loss of data;
- (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- (c) loss of business;
- (d) loss of opportunity;
- (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- (f) losses suffered by third parties; or
- (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.thehelix.ie regardless of the form of action.
- The Helix do not warrant that functions available on www.thehelix.ie will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.thehelix.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- You must indemnify and hold harmless The Helix and keep them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
- (a) any breach by you of the General Conditions; or
- (b) reliance by you on any information obtained through the Site; or
- (c) your Access to the Site; or
- (d) reliance upon or use of any Content by any person accessing any content through your web site.